Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Asset Manager oversees the daily operations of renewable energy facilities to ensure optimal performance and maintain high asset values. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of building and maintaining portfolios of energy assets, developing productive partnerships, and staying attuned to industry trends and developments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all aspects of the financial, commercial, and administrative activities necessary to ensure a plant’s energy production meets contract requirements and investor expectations, including:
- Inventory management
- Contract compliance
- Billing and energy production reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Investor reporting
- Tax and auditing
- O&M activities, especially DAS services
- Warranty maintenance, insurance processing, and refinance activities
- Works with project management, business development, and finance to optimize each department’s goals and determine areas in need of improvement
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current regulatory policies and industry trends
- Produces, updates, and ensures compliance with O&M contractual requirements and warranty maintenance
- Assists in the development and implementation of analytical tools and databases to optimize automated data collection, and perform regular reliability and performance evaluations and analyses
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security procedures, and addresses potentially unsafe conditions
- Carries out other duties as assigned
The position will require travel within the United States
- BA or BS
- Experience managing renewable assets in California and Hawaii preferred.
- Prior performance in a supervisory role preferred.
- Eligible to work in the United States
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.