Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Associate Engineer performs basic studies and preliminary evaluations related to various aspects of transmission planning in order to ensure full security and reliability. The ideal candidate exhibits a successful track record of continuous improvement. The Associate Engineer reports to the Engineer I.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under the direction of the Engineer I, performs entry-level engineering activities and analytical tasks related to transmission planning
• Undergoes on- and off-site practical training in order to develop transmission system analysis skills
• Performs various technical analyses of transmission systems
• Assists senior engineers with various projects as needed
• Performs various local area transmission studies
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.