Director of Supply Chain
Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Director of Supply Chain leads the cross-functional collaboration between the engineering team, contract manufacturing partners, and third party electronics supply chain vendors to ensure efficient end-to-end planning and turnkey execution of procurement and production. The ideal candidate demonstrates advanced knowledge of and experience with supply chain logistics and implementation, and exhibits a proven track record of consistently successful leadership with continuous improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devises and executes plans for cost-efficient and effective commodity sourcing
- Implements effective quality assurance measures in conjunction with the engineering team
- Collaborates with the engineering team to identify and select supply chain sourcing opportunities for various new products in development
- Guides and evaluates select commodities through volume production in the early stages of NPI processes
- Oversees materials pipelines and examines them for potential problems
- Develops, negotiates, and executes volume purchase agreements according to company-approved cost savings, quality, and inventory goals and strategies
- Conducts effective and thorough inter-departmental communication regarding potential and existing materials production problems
- Formulates and applies innovative and economic solutions that consolidate supplier lists and accelerate production time while maintaining high overall quality and reliability
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.