Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Engineer II performs studies and evaluations of various aspects of local area transmission planning in order to ensure full security and reliability. The ideal candidate exhibits considerable technical knowledge of local area transmission line and substation planning, and a proven track record of effective decision-making. The Engineer II reports to the Senior Engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Senior Engineer, performs engineering activities and analytical tasks related to local area transmission planning
- Provides technical assistance to local area transmission line and substation licensing and certification proceedings
- Assists the Senior Engineer and Engineer I with various projects as needed
- Conducts technical analyses, evaluations, and assessments of local area transmission system
- Performs various local area transmission studies
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.