Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Field Engineer devises and implements all processes, procedures, and systems for installation, inspection, and maintenance of products to ensure optimal efficiency, safety, and durability. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of superior problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills, as well as continual improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides primary technical support for product-related projects including design, installation, maintenance, testing, evaluation, and operation
- Evaluates system requirements, performance, capacity, and cost alongside customer needs in order to determine project solutions and recommendations
- Regularly inspects equipment, tools, instruments, products, and systems to ensure compliance with company and industry specifications and standards
- Designs, implements, creates, maintains, and improves equipment, instruments, components, and systems
- CompTIA A+ Certified or equivalent
- CompTIA Network+ Certified or equivalent
- Construction skills: forklift and heavy machinery operation
- Lab skills: soldering and Cat5e
- Draft skills: familiarity with CAD programs
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.