Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Fulfillment Planner directs and manages the execution of customer orders. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of successful high-volume multitasking in high-pressure environments, ease with establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and top-notch quality assurance skills. The Fulfillment Planner reports to the Director of Business Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews and facilitates compliance with terms of customer agreements
- Ensures timely and efficient processing and shipping of customer orders
- Monitors all fulfillment stages and procedures in order to anticipate and proactively address potential issues
- Ensures availability of adequate supply quantities to meet customer orders through use of current applications for inventory management and warranty
- Maintains and updates account routing guides, and tracks up-to-date information regarding product and shipping rules
- Collaborates with the finance team to resolve invoice inconsistencies and promote conformity in fulfilling end processes on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Works closely with the order management team
- Collaborates with the business development team and customers to resolve any conflicts in orders, shipments, schedules, and requests
- Documents, organizes, and maintains clear communication regarding order acknowledgments and shipping notifications
- Supports the business development team by preparing regular reports on the progress and trending developments in order processing
- Provides technical support with correcting ERP-related errors and performing supply/demand analyses
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law