Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Operations Manager will work closely with Apparent’s executive team to help scale Apparent’s growing business lines even faster and globally by driving operational strategy and business planning across Business Development, Project Management, Supply, and Finance Teams. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and risk-taker who exhibits a proven track record of successful cross-departmental management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures clear, and consistent understanding by all team members of individual roles, responsibilities, and goals, as well as of overall company vision, business strategies, and targets
Defines and streamlines work flows, processes, and key performance indicators, and implements tracking systems in order to facilitate operational analyses and sustain continual improvement across the entire organization
- Builds and drives adaptive and scalable business strategies and processes to promote and improve organizational cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Supports annual business planning and execution
- Leads timely internal problem resolution
- Manages and builds initiatives to foster business transparency and predictability
- BA/BS required with a preference given to STEM degrees; MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience in an operating or planning role in startups, emerging companies, or management consulting firm
- Strong experience in acquisitions planning, due diligence, and integration required
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, and proficiency with quantitative analysis, management, analysis, and presentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience leading teams and interacting with senior management
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.