Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Principal Engineer directs a team consisting of the Senior Engineer, Engineer I, Engineer II, and Associate Engineers in performing high-level studies and evaluations of various aspects of Apparent’s bulk energy system to ensure its full security and reliability during various stages of expansion and integration. The ideal candidate exhibits in-depth technical knowledge of bulk energy systems and a proven track record of successful leadership with continuous improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads technical analyses and development of security enhancements for the bulk energy system in order to ensure full reliability
- Reviews, analyzes, and assesses bulk energy expansion and integration studies in order to provide astute recommendations and guidance during the implementation stages
- Plans and creates Apparent’s load flow databank
- Actively participates and represents Apparent in regulatory agency and regulatory working groups
- Assists with updating local area transmission maps
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.