Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Sales Engineer communicates and works with potential clients to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of building successful partnerships and increasing sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations to enable potential clients to understand and compare available solutions
- Works closely with clients and engineers to assess and satisfy equipment needs and system requirements, and to modify products as necessary
- Collaborates with sales team to understand and address customer needs
- Recommends product improvements and enhancements to clients and explains their cost and production benefits
- Secures, processes, and renews orders
- Provides troubleshooting assistance concerning installed equipment to clients
- Assists with research and development of new products
- S. degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of work and experience
- Strong experience with Excel and computer modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drafting experience and skills
- Demonstrable experience with solving problems
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.