Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Senior Engineer performs high-level studies and evaluations of various aspects of Apparent’s bulk energy system to ensure its full security and reliability during various stages of expansion and integration while also managing the progress of the Engineer I and Engineer II. The ideal candidate exhibits in-depth technical knowledge of bulk energy systems and a proven track record of effective leadership and decision-making. The Senior Engineer reports to the Principal Engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Principal Engineer, conducts high-level engineering activities on complex bulk energy and interconnection projects with the assistance of the Engineer I and Engineer II
- Performs technical analyses, evaluations, and assessments of Apparent’s bulk energy system, as well as of related designs and interconnection specifications in order to ensure full reliability, and provides effective recommendations for bulk energy expansion
- Conducts technical analyses, evaluations, and assessments of local area transmission system in order to ensure full reliability, and provides effective recommendations for expansion and integration
- Provides technical assistance to local area transmission line and substation
- Performs various transmission studies
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.