Senior Manager, Systems Planning
Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Senior Manager, Systems Planning supervises the development and execution of Apparent’s delivery of services to the transmission system. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of successfully aligning reinforcement preparation with forecasted load growth, fulfilling transmission and interconnection requests, and performing reliability assessments. The Senior Manager, Systems Planning reports to the Director of Transmission Services and Planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the development of Apparent’s delivery of services to the transmission system
• Assists with managing and reviewing requests for transmission and interconnection services
• Actively participates and represents Apparent in regional reliability coordination initiatives
• Advises on technical decisions concerning federal and state transmission system regulations
• Promotes and ensures compliance with NERC Reliability Standards
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.