Apparent, Inc. is an energy services and software company that is revolutionizing grid edge technologies. Apparent is empowering communities to create transformative networks that generate and utilize renewably-sourced, low cost, and truly carbon-free energy. With our cutting-edge AI platform and communications technology, we are leading the way toward real-time synergy between renewables and traditional energy markets.
If you are the kind of person energized by a working culture that addresses big problems through dedication, ingenuity, creativity, and vision, we encourage you to apply.
The Test Engineer devises and oversees evaluation processes and procedures at different stages of a product’s development to ensure optimal quality. The ideal candidate exhibits a proven track record of superior problem-solving and analytical skills, and continual improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews initial designs and schematics, examines electrical wiring, and implements debugging processes and systems to test the product and ensure optimal quality
- Devises and creates efficient tests to inform debugging, root cause analyses, and improvement recommendations
- Creates automated tests, collects and analyzes data, and interprets the results
- Serves as a liaison between various engineering and departmental teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Testing experience with building and maintenance of text beds, functional testing, and troubleshooting problems
- Automation and instrument control using Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with power supplies or solar power
Please email your resume with a letter of interest to email@example.com. Apparent accepts applications from principals qualified to work in the United States. Please do not submit an application through a third party vendor.
Apparent, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly believe in equal opportunity for all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to any protected characteristic or disability in accord with applicable law.